- Transportation services will be provided by school to spesific areas when there is enough number of students. If you have any concerns regarding bus routes and pick-up times, contact the school’s receptionist.
- The expectations for student behavior on the school bus will be no different than the behavior expected in the classroom. Respect for others, care for equipment, and the well-being of others will be normal expectations.
- Students are expected to give complete respect and obedience to the bus driver and helpers at all times.
- Misbehavior of students will be reported to the parents and school principal and will result in disciplinary actions and possibly suspension of bus service.
- Safety is foremost when riding the school bus.
- All parents are required to sign the bus agreement form .